With the cold winter months behind us, spring 2018 comes in full swing raving new fashion trends bringing bold color pallets and styles with it. The difficulty of creating a new look can become overwhelming with so many inspirations coming from multiple sources likes magazine ads, billboards, and television. No matter where this seasons inspiration comes from, creating a new beauty look for the season is a great way to start. Lime Crime is a cruelty-free and vegan beauty brand that offers trendy and hip cosmetics sold online.
This season line up consist of trends designed for creating a fresh new look:
- Start with a highlighter palette that accents the face structure- The Venus 3 Palette gives 3 color options to create a full look.
- Consider matte lipstick to bring out the eyes- Blackberry Plushies lip colors last all day and is robust in color.
- Everyday eye shadow palette keeps the look original-The Pink Lemonade palette comes with 5 shades of glittery and matte options great for everyday wear.
- Amp up the eyes with liquid eyeliner- Choose a liquid eyeliner with a super fine tip.
- Throw in a pop of purple- Purple is the seasons color trend, try the Venus 3 palette that has 8 colors ranging from vibrant plum to softer lilac.
- Find foundation for your skin-Consider foundation infused with SPF to help alleviate the look of bumps and blemishes.
- When the lips become dry consider using a lip gloss that goes everywhere-Marmalade lip color is light in weight and color and can be applied without a mirror.
- Don’t stop with the face, nails are a part of the new beauty look too-Go bold with the line of bold and trendy gel polish aimed to last up to 2 weeks.
- Sparkle when you hit the scene with glitter-Diamond Crushers comes with 20 different glitter color options that brings the entire look together. Consider the glitter as icing on the cake.